What is your fav NFL team?

I *should* cheer for the Lions, but who really wants to?

DH cheers for Steelers and Raiders. We actually know a Raider. My bro played for a Big 10 team in college and some of his friends made it to the NFL (he didn't on account of a knee injury and the stubby legs we inherited from out father. My bro is 6'4" with a 28" inseam). His wedding party consisted of some very large guys and some very short gals. I was paired up with the Oakland Raider #51, Chris Morris, who is 6'5" and just massive. His neck is about the size of my waist.

I am a DieHard fan of the Dallas Cowboys. Grew up watching Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett and the legend Tom Landry on the sidelines. Will forever support them even though have had to endure the years of Jerry Jones ownership in the last 20 years.

Because of my unending faith in the Cowboys I will always hate and root against the following teams: Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins and lastly the San Fransisco 49ers(If I have to see that stupied freakin catch one more time I am gonna throw up!).

Who Dat Who Dat Dem Saints is my team.
big_smile.png

EAGLES
RAIDERS
VIKINGS

Same three teams for many, many years. Since before Super Bowl XI, RAIDERS and VIKINGS.

Last edited:
My BF and I have a sort of rivalry going, he roots for any team that plays the Colts and I root for any team that plays the Steelers.

So i usually root for the Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, Etc.

(BTW #2 team: Arizona Cardinals, #3 Baltimore Ravens)

Back
Top Bottom