What is your favorite chicken breed so far?

petserama

Hatching
Sep 25, 2020
Kampong Glam, Singapore
Hi! Recently I've gotten into having a flock of chickens of each breed, and it's interesting to see how each breed interacts with each other!
In my opinion, mini Serama chickens are adorable! You can't really eat their eggs or butcher them since they're so tiny...but they are so darn cute! :wee

I like to view mini Serama chickens as the chickens that never grow old (seriously they can only up to six inches!)

So, what's your favorite chicken breed so far?
View attachment 2347789

View attachment 2347788

That's hard...............I don't have a favorite but I have been really liking my Swedish Flowers. They mature very quickly and are stunning

i free range my birds and i settled on barred rocks as the best overall for my situation, theyre pretty adaptable to any weather and dont need much, and as chickens go arnt too destructive to the yard, and theyre good 'debuggers' i call them lol, and police the yard for crickets etc ... .pretty good tempermant and are skittish enough and camoflaged enough to be fairly good avoiding predators, lay very good the first couple of years to ...

wyandottes,speckled sussex and true ameraucanas are my favorites i had seramas before and eggs and them are edible but a racoon ate my silkied serama roo his name was Mr Fuzzy

Back
Top Bottom