What killed my guineas?

Update, I have witnessed the beast with my own two eyes... it is indeed a coyote. How best to deal with him and his friend(s)?

Are you in a area where you can shoot him? Trapping coyotes is difficult, especially if you have pets.
I am, but I am also not a very good shot :oops: I think I will go talk to my neighbors & see if they might be willing to help me out, just to be safe. They have free range poultry as well so, I'm sure they will be more than happy to take on these guys.

I am, but I am also not a very good shot :oops: I think I will go talk to my neighbors & see if they might be willing to help me out, just to be safe. They have free range poultry as well so, I'm sure they will be more than happy to take on these guys.
How did this end up? Did you get him?

How did this end up? Did you get him?
Not yet... there's at least two of them I've seen around & captured on my trail cameras, one big, very orange one & a smaller one. My next-door neighbor's been very kindly helping me out with things, but of course there isn't hide nor hair of them when we have a gun handy :he Still trying though!

Back
Top Bottom