What killed my precious Ana?

Maybe a fox. If you have a camera, put it up and maybe a predator has been lurking and will show up on camera. Usually if a predator kills a bird, it will be back. I lost my most special bird to a fox. When I went looking for her I did find some feathers but never found her. Good luck...

I found a burrow like area underneath a tree. There was raccoon poop right at the entrance so I don’t think mr fox has been living there. Do foxes stash their kills in places like other animals? Could it have been a raccoon?

chickenlittle21

She clearly stated that it couldn't be a hawk because she moved her decoy. Please try and keep up.

thx

:he
It very well could’ve been a hawk. Owl decoys don’t do much, and hawks are incredibly smart animals. How old are they? I’m willing to bet it was a bird of prey, maybe an owl depending on where you live. I would definitely keep them in a run for the time being. I’m so sorry about your losses though, hugs.
:hugs

I have solved the case. While I was walking around my neighborhood I found a trail of feathers. More plentiful and bigger then the ones in the woods. I believe the culprit to be a cat that wanders the neighborhood.

I have solved the case. While I was walking around my neighborhood I found a trail of feathers. More plentiful and bigger then the ones in the woods. I believe the culprit to be a cat that wanders the neighborhood.

I knew it wasn't the Hawk With Talons In The Yard

It had to be The Cat In the Neighborhood With the Fangs! Good Detective Work!
:highfive:

(or Col Mustard in the Study with the Candlestick!)

Back
Top Bottom