Gabby
P4223483.jpg

Bogie
PC052617copy1.jpg

Dante
dantefrisbeeedited2.jpg

Peaches
P4111556.jpg

and there is a picture of all four of them floating around somewhere but I can't find it right now.....

I have five german shepherds. All but one are fine with the chickens. Of course it's the same on who bites the sheep at practice as well.

024-1.jpg

king chopper and his daughter princess phoenix

chase9mos.jpg

lord chase, the chicken hunter

prince Taser, the meek

DSCI0252.jpg

and the fair maid Flare

DSCI0233.jpg

1 - 13 yr old Golden / Aussie Mix - Smokey was my mom's dog, she doesn't have enough energy to chase much of anything
89745_smokey.jpg

1 - 6yr old terrier mix - Sasha was a rescue, so no idea on parentage, Sasha goes nuts trying to mother the chicks and then when they get older and move, she can't help herself and tries to "catch" them, I don't trust her and she doesn't go see the chickens
89745_sasha.jpg

1 - 4 yr old Australian Shepherd - Rileah is the bomb, she goes everywhere and ignores the chickens, they just don't exist to her
1 - 12 wk old GSD - Max is a good boy and learning from Rileah, 95% of the time he ignores the chickens or tries to eat their food, we are still working on the other 5% of the time, but he is just a baby so I have high hopes for him.
89745_rileah_max_supervising.jpg

Well i have had a jack russel for three years she is the best dog.
Recently i just got a italian greyhound feist mix.
But, every time i take my eyes of her i turn around and she has peed or pooped.
barnie.gif
It makes me so mad.

Its like she is untrainable.
She and my jack russel get along perfect though.
But if you have any tips on how to train a greyhound plese reply.

The reason i picked a greyhound is because i run miles. I am ten years old. and she can almost keep up .I run about a 7 minute mile she is a great running buddy.

Back
Top Bottom