What kind of incubator do you use?

_-Captain BRM-_

Post Tenebras Lux
Premium Feather Member
Feb 1, 2021
It's time for an upgrade... what kind of incubator do you use? What kind would you suggest? Love to hear your thoughts! :D

i used a little 'ebay' generic 12 egger for a couple of years, maybe 15 hatches through it, took alot of baby sitting .. recently i got a larger 48 egg ebay generic, like 80 bucks, and i'll tell ya its like a cadillac .. alot more stable .. ive been running it nonstop from day 1 lol .. ran the first staggered load through it in 30 days and on the second load, trying a full 48 start batch this time .. hatches them right out with no issues, other than my old rooster isnt doing as great as he used to, quite a few duds .. his replacement is maturing atm ..

What did you have before, and how big do you want to go? I have a GQF Sportsman 1502 and recommend it to anyone, but it's a big incubator and most people probably don't need that kind of capacity. Still, can't beat the reliability.

I also have a Nurture Right 360, and that would be my recommendation for anyone looking for a tabletop incubator :) Fully digital, reliable, and not too pricey.

Hello!

I also use a Nurture Right 360 (holds 22 chicken eggs), as well as a Kebonnixs 12 egg incubator. My preference is the Nurture Right 360, but the Kebonnixs also suits my needs. :)

Back
Top Bottom