What kinda Aseel is this

No he isn’t Full grown according to the person I got him from I don’t think he is even a year yet? And why would you say he isn’t good quality? What would good quality look like?
Stick to the threads where people actually have and know something about the birds. Any of the Aseel or oriental gamefowl threads would be a better choice.
I don’t raise oriental gamefowl but he is young.

Okay Thank you that’s the breeders name the person I got it from said he got it from a breeder in Brownsville.
Yes but the blood *supposedly came from that name. It’s common for gamefowl to have well known breeders names attached to them. It’s just a way to tell the difference. Whether it’s true or not or anything else has gotten added along the way is anybody’s guess. He looks perfectly fine and has the build of a great bird. I don’t personally like oriental gamefowl so I don’t know a whole lot about them. Good luck with him.

Yes but the blood *supposedly came from that name. It’s common for gamefowl to have well known breeders names attached to them. It’s just a way to tell the difference. Whether it’s true or not or anything else has gotten added along the way is anybody’s guess. He looks perfectly fine and has the build of a great bird. I don’t personally like oriental gamefowl so I don’t know a whole lot about them. Good luck with him.
Okay thanks again yeah I usually deal with Spanish gamefowl but I wanted to test these out so new to me aswell.

Back
Top Bottom