What might this be ????

The shape of the head and that huge eye make me think cornish, but it's just flat too early to tell.

Free "exotic or rare" chicks are usually males. Once in a while females, but that's rare.

I checked the pics from the Favorolle salmon and the roo chicks had a bridge above the nose , I'm assuming the start of the comb and feathered legs but the pullets did not have either and mine doesnt either, i'm sure hoping thats what it is , very pretty and didnt want a rooster !! I love the stripes already on the wings. I'll post pics as "it" "he" "she" grows.

Well its fun guessing anyway, time will tell when it grows up, cant wait to find out.

Yes! We have a handful we are guessing on from the brown layer assortment and it is fun! Sorry if I sounded rude above, I wasn't intending to be, but not sure what I why I phrased it like that :) Keep us posted, I'm excited to see what she (hopefully!) turns put to be!

I have delaware chicks they look just like that one. Can't figure out what this is tho.

Finally found out what this original chick i posted is. its an amber star hybrid

Back
Top Bottom