What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
Posting this for my sister. Her beagle had to be put down years ago and she finally got her dream dog, a great dane. But the beagle will always hold a special place in her heart(stock image, hers has the right breeds)

Attachments

• 4e788e3a4e5ac2585d1585d38829bdcb.1000x1000.0.jpg
    4e788e3a4e5ac2585d1585d38829bdcb.1000x1000.0.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 10
I don’t mind sharing at all…..but first I gotta find the place! We’re heading out to Cody so I’ll look when we get back.
Blooie!! I know you don't know me but I've noticed you haven't been around(that I've noticed). Glad to see you!!

Posting this for my sister. Her beagle had to be put down years ago and she finally got her dream dog, a great dane. But the beagle will always hold a special place in her heart(stock image, hers has the right breeds)
So sorry for her loss, I bet that means a lot to her 💜 those memorial mugs are such a great idea. I'm really considering gifting some in the future.

So cool!
So sorry for her loss, I bet that means a lot to her 💜 those memorial mugs are such a great idea. I'm really considering gifting some in the future.
I did one for my sister when she had to put her cat down. I didn’t tell her and she called me crying saying someone had sent her a mug with her cat Smoke on it.

Back
Top Bottom