What pets do you have besides chickens? Take the poll!

What pet besides chickens do you have?

• Total voters
Pics
I used to have a flock of 9 Cockatiels, but the last passed away about 2 years ago. They are prolific breeders. And, in my opinion, they make more noise than backyard chickens ever did!

my wife had cockatiels for a few years.
at one time she had up to 28 of them,
we had an old man living with us in our group home . that's why she kept them,
the old man died in November,
no reason to keep them anymore. she had about 9 at the time. called a lady and gave them all to her,,, FREE, just take them !!
now all we have are large and small cages;
until we can get rid of them, too..

......jiminwisc.....

Besides chickens I have budgies,geese,ducks,fish,baby fish......more fish lol a dog and a cat who thinks shes a dog attached pic is of one of my betta frys...never would breed them again to much hassle also have swordtail fry
And one of my budgie chicks
DSC09238.JPG
DSC09228.JPG

Other than my chickens and ducks, I have a cart, two pitties and pot belly pig that are obviously spoiled rotten
Luv them dogzzzz. I personally would pass on that cute pig for one reason only. If they grow BIG, what the 7734 are you to do ???????:lau
Know of a friend that had one. Had to keep it on a diet all the time. Poor pet did not make it very long due to other health concerns.:hit

Luv them dogzzzz. I personally would pass on that cute pig for one reason only. If they grow BIG, what the 7734 are you to do ???????:lau
Know of a friend that had one. Had to keep it on a diet all the time. Poor pet did not make it very long due to other health concerns.:hit

I'm prepared for the weight gain! I've got plenty of acerage, I'm just not prepared for 10 times more uprooting of the yard. He's nine months now and 70 pound, in that picture I think he was about 4 months. He definitely doesn't get in the bed anymore, which he hates.

IMG_0045.JPG
This is meatball, my pug
IMG_1244.JPG

This is Tattoo, another pug
IMG_1081.JPG

Gus Gus our guinea pig
IMG_1102.JPG

Cavy, our other Guinea pig
IMG_2059.JPG

Bunny
IMG_2296.JPG

Our quail, Jazz & Circe
IMG_2457.JPG

Mako, our duck
IMG_2194.JPG

Fang (We call him monkey) another pug
IMG_2605.JPG

& finally, Timmy our turtle

We also have seven chickens

View attachment 1116006 This is meatball, my pugView attachment 1116007
This is Tattoo, another pugView attachment 1116009
Gus Gus our guinea pigView attachment 1116010
Cavy, our other Guinea pigView attachment 1116011
BunnyView attachment 1116012
Our quail, Jazz & CirceView attachment 1116013
Mako, our duck View attachment 1116015
Fang (We call him monkey) another pugView attachment 1116016
& finally, Timmy our turtle

We also have seven chickens
Circe -- what a name for such a nice little bird! Nice zoo you got going there!

Back
Top Bottom