What should I name my coop?

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
What should I name my coop ? Any suggestions taken! I am focusing on mostly ameraucana and marans from now on. My egg buisness is called "Henry's Eggs" .

Here is a picture:
DSCF1577.jpg

Thanks,
Henry

WOW I like all these ideas! Thanks ........................... wait !I have to go check out the type of wood its made from if its cedar it shale be called KING CEDAR CHOOK COTTAGE because our cottage up on Radiant lake in Algonquin park Canada is my favorite place in the world and it named KING CEDAR
lol.png

I was going to name mine Chickie's Palace so I understand your desire to name yours. When I saw the pic the first thing I thought of was it should be called something with a Western spin as it reminds me of construction from the wild west time period.

AHHH its made out of pine
lol.png
Ok I am thinking the hut of the bearded hen or something crazy like that
lol.png
I have fav's and ameraucana I am also getting more ameraucana and more marans to though so maybe the coop of the colored eggs
lol.png

I didn't really think about naming ours, but as it got more and more complicated and elaborate, I started teasing my hubby and calling it the Poultry Palace! It's stuck so that's what we call it!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom