What should my coop be called???

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by PoultryGirly, Oct 21, 2012.

1. PoultryGirly

PoultryGirly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2012
    Hi guys!!! I have a 4x6 amish chicken coop that is hunter green. I want to paint a sign with its name on it but I don't know what to call it. Any suggestions??? Here is a picture:
    [​IMG]

2. Y N dottes

Y N dottes Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2012
    South Central WI
    some cousins of mine have chickens and they put their house number on the coop and just added 1/2 to the end.....for example if the house # was 335, then the coop would be 335 1/2.......i know this doesnt answer the name question, but i thought it was clever

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  3. Justicedog

Justicedog Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2012
    There was a thread on here with tons of names. From that, I'm trying to decide between "Coop-a-Cabana" and "Chicken Cabana"

Other's I remember from that thread are:
    Mother Cluckers
    Motel Chicks
    Hen House

4. Joe Jordan

Joe Jordan Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Dingo's Love Shack

5. beccram

beccram Out Of The Brooder

Jun 5, 2011
    We have a friend who does graphics for a living - she is making us an awesome Biddy Barn sign and one for the door of our run that says - DUCK! with a cute duck with a goose bump on his head ( 2-sided) since you need to remember to duck if you are over 5'6" [​IMG]

6. Melabella

Melabella Overrun With Chickens

Jun 2, 2011
    I have always loved the one member in here with those beautiful pictures of her coop named...

"the Egg Plant" It had nice purple eggplants painted ona green vine..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by