1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

what song do you listen to when you miss something?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by hypnofrogstevie, Mar 9, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    This is probably the saddest thread I made but there is a song i play when I miss my pittie cujo.
    He died last yr and there is a song I play that brings memories back. Its from the fray and its called "how to save a life." What song do you play when you miss someone or something that has left your life?

2. hencackle

hencackle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Telford, TN
    Whenever I hear Wind Beneath My Wings, I think of various animals and people that have passed on. [​IMG]

3. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

When my grandfather passed away, The Dance by Garth Brooks played in the limo on the way to the cemetary. Three years later, when his wife, my Nana passed, the same thing happened. Same limo, same funeral home, same song.

There are times I cannot listen to the song without bawling like a baby. [​IMG]

Em

4. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Stairway To Heaven by Led Zepplin, it had just came out when my mama died.

5. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    Fly Away-John Denver

6. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    "Just one more day" by diamond rio. when my bf died I heard this on the radio coming home from her viewing and cried. Every time i hear it i think of her too.

7. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    "pity me" by steppedin itagain

8. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    My boyfriend is away for several months...just about everything makes me cry

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  9. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I lost my grandfather about 3 yrs ago. Whenever I hear the song I'll be Missing You, it reminds me of him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by