What spider is that?

I wouldn't give up so easy:
  1. Yes, Australia has the most venomous spider, the most venomous snake, the most venomous … - almost all most venomous animals are located in Australia - and there's the Salties, White Sharks, Irukandji jellyfish, and …
    But: All these animals are not actively hunting you down!
    Compare that to Mountain Lions, Bears, Coyotes here in the U.S. Especially those Cougars have been a threat to unsuspicious joggers or mountain bikers in the past.
  2. There are some places in Australia like no other in the world: Uluru (aka Ayers Rock), the Blue Mountains, Great Barrier Reef, Cape Tribulation, the thunderstorms of Brisbane, …
I love the blue mountains and I have a great view of them too but we have gone swimming on the Great Barrier Reef too

Tell her to buy a ticket to a plane and come on over we’d happily have her in our dam.
One problem: Her passport application was rejected, though she was hatched in the U.S. she is not eligible for a passport. What the 🦆!

I love the blue mountains and I have a great view of them too but we have gone swimming on the Great Barrier Reef too
The place i always wanted to visit is Port Darwin, where people agree to meet before or after the daily thunderstorm. I am a big fan of t-storms! The other location i'd like to visit is Catatumbo in Venezuela… 🌩⚡

I have found a lot of these this year. I saw people call them Zig Zag spiders.

Attachments

• IMG_6891.JPG
    IMG_6891.JPG
    708.7 KB · Views: 6
Tell her to buy a ticket to a plane and come on over we’d happily have her in our dam.
And we totally would give her back. Totally. What? It’s not like I’d want a duck to live in my dam with the wild ones, and just because I’m scared to death of them doesn’t mean i can’t borrow the duck for a bit.

And we totally would give her back. Totally. What? It’s not like I’d want a duck to live in my dam with the wild ones, and just because I’m scared to death of them doesn’t mean i can’t borrow the duck for a bit.
You're scared to death of ducks?!? ;)

Hi Friends,

being a little bit arachnophobic, i almost wet myself when i was picking up the last tomatoes and peppers and suddenly saw that huge spider right in front of my face:
full

Does anybody know what kind of spider that is? - And can it bite through human skin?
We have those! I don't know if that's the same thing we have but it looks the same.

Back
Top Bottom