What the heck is Brenda?!

Black sexlink this is Violet comb turned red as it got bigger, also a pic of her eggs ( always large to extra large and everyday

Attachments

• 6D110190-73DB-44EB-9F42-B5EB2DE5256C.jpeg
    6D110190-73DB-44EB-9F42-B5EB2DE5256C.jpeg
    369.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 71DCE99F-C4D1-4A3C-A134-520D78DCAD12.jpeg
    71DCE99F-C4D1-4A3C-A134-520D78DCAD12.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi :frow and welcome to BYC! Your girl is breathtakingly beautiful in my opinion and I think her unusual black comb makes her uniquely so! I wonder if she has some Ayam Cemani in her? Easter Eggers are mixed breeds pretty much by definition, so she could be anything genetically, it's anybody's guess. It will be interesting to see what color eggs she lays. What color is her skin, and what color are her legs and feet? Very interesting!

Hello!! We think so to! I have not heard of that breed, but can see that as well! Her feet/legs are black as well. So excited to see what her eggs look like!

Black sex links usually look similarly to this. Where did you get her?

We got her off a farm, so they didn't provide a lot of info, and we're kinda just learning all the questions to ask. Black sex link seems to be the most common answer so far, and likely some kind of mix :) Thank you so much!

WOW! That egg is huge! fingers crossed ours does the same :)
I got 3 and all lay the same, production crosses sex linked means u can tell sex as chickies, good luck beautiful sheen on their feathers my wife said they were ugly as chicks but loves their colors now that their grown

Back
Top Bottom