• after 12am

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
I just wanna see if there are any other night owls besides me on here! I go to bed anywhere between 11pm-1am! EVERY NIGHT!

9:30pm is the usual time for us,but we read in bed till 10pm.Used to work night shift,but these days I like to sleep early, and then get up an hour or 2 before everyone else!

I try to be asleep before 3 am. I am not always successful. I always have to read in bed before I can sleep too.

Last edited:
"Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." Well, I got the'healthy' part but missed out on the rest.
wink.png

wow i thought i was the only night chicken around - i would like to get to bed earlier
hide.gif
, but with 2 kids under 5 and a DH who works mostly nights - i often put the kids to bed by myself, wait for them to fall asleep, BYC it up, do the dishes, clean up the mess from the day, take a shower, make some tea, by now its 2am - DH is just getting home - we try catch up a bit - then i will usually read or watch a movie in bed and hopefully be asleep before 4am!! i have been trying to get the kids up earlier, avoid late naps and get them to bed earlier;;;; but my 2 yr old has been taking an AWFUL 6pm NAP! makes me crazy and then she wont go to bed... they say it gets easier - I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN???

Back
Top Bottom