What to do with a Wolf in Quail Clothing........he peeps at the moon.

Quote:
Not speaking for JJMR but I believe he has gotten most of his knowledge the old fashion way. He has ether been there done that or studies to find the answer. Experience will teach you if you you refuse to learn forehand.

There is a lot of people on here that will give you advise & opinion but many are not good. JJMR IS AN EXCEPTION TO THIS. He gives good advise. His way may not be the only way but I have never seen bad advise from him. I have had to research a few times to figure out what he was talking about.

Quote:
Ahhh as am I learning..."the old fashioned way" I thought and am still thinking about raising/breeding pheasants, ducks, and possibly peacocks. If you dont mind me asking, what is the name of your game farm? I know what you mean by on the outside looking in....
I am currently working on my license to be a wildlife rehabber and that, too keeps me busy.

But on a GREAT NOTE 22 more additions to my bobwhite family and all but one is doing well. The one has straddle legs but I am working with the little booger hopefully it makes it!

Quote:
Not speaking for JJMR but I believe he has gotten most of his knowledge the old fashion way. He has ether been there done that or studies to find the answer. Experience will teach you if you you refuse to learn forehand.

There is a lot of people on here that will give you advise & opinion but many are not good. JJMR IS AN EXCEPTION TO THIS. He gives good advise. His way may not be the only way but I have never seen bad advise from him. I have had to research a few times to figure out what he was talking about.

I have noticed that he is very good. I have used many of his ideas/advices and they have worked wonderfully!

Quote:
Ahhh as am I learning..."the old fashioned way" I thought and am still thinking about raising/breeding pheasants, ducks, and possibly peacocks. If you dont mind me asking, what is the name of your game farm? I know what you mean by on the outside looking in....
I am currently working on my license to be a wildlife rehabber and that, too keeps me busy.

But on a GREAT NOTE 22 more additions to my bobwhite family and all but one is doing well. The one has straddle legs but I am working with the little booger hopefully it makes it!

CONGRATS ON THE NEW FUZZ BALLZ
smile.png

APROPHET HAD A GOOD IDEA FOR SPRADDLE LEGS IN QUAIL--- I BELEIVE HE USES THE SMALL YOGURT CUPS FOR THEM? JUST CLEAN 'EM OUT AND PLOP JR IN THERE TIL HE'S NORMAL... MAKES SENSE AND SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD WAY TO TREAT IT... I HAVENT HAD ANY CANDIDATES LATELY TO TRY IT ON.

Quote:

I have noticed that he is very good. I have used many of his ideas/advices and they have worked wonderfully!

OK Y'ALL ITS GREAT TO BE APPRECIATED BUT YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME BLUSH....
bow.gif
I'M NOT WORTHY...

SERIOUSLY THO IT JUST COMES FROM WORKING WITH THEM AND EXPERIENCING THE PROBLEMS 1ST HAND... AND WITH BOBS THERE'S A BIG LEARNING CURVE. THEY ARE NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE FROM COTURNIX OR BUTTONS. MOST OF THE TIME WHEN I ANSWER PROBLEM POSTS ITS FROM 1ST HAND EXPERIENCE.

Quote:

smile.png

APROPHET HAD A GOOD IDEA FOR SPRADDLE LEGS IN QUAIL--- I BELEIVE HE USES THE SMALL YOGURT CUPS FOR THEM? JUST CLEAN 'EM OUT AND PLOP JR IN THERE TIL HE'S NORMAL... MAKES SENSE AND SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD WAY TO TREAT IT... I HAVENT HAD ANY CANDIDATES LATELY TO TRY IT ON.

I cut a small piece of shelf liner for the bottom of the yogurt cup

Quote:

smile.png

I will try this today! I am building a little container type thing...heck I dont know what to call it...that I saw on one of the forums. It may work as well.
Here is the picture of it.

othobox1.jpg

Last edited:
JJ I have to agree with the others. I always look for you posts. Also you don't ever belittle anyone or insult anyone for their actions and questions. I just want to say thanks. I've learned alot from you.

Back
Top Bottom