What to do with the baby chicks?

Sounds like you have a real nightmare situation there! I rent from my MIL and we (my husband and I) work for my mother. Thank goodness it's all working really well, it could have been very different! His mothers gets on sometimes about the garden, or paintwork (we have a 3yr old daughter running around too) but on the whole she's cool. We've done a LOT of work to the house: deal is very cheap rent and we cover manitenance of house and garden. As for working for my mother, it's cool and very easy to get time off when needed, we just have to cover double shifts when she needs time off too. Small price to pay! And get paid for it on top of wages! Wouldn't change it for the world. However, I know I'm really lucky to be hassle free in my situation, it really does depend on the people you're dealing with.

I think you should sit her down and say right: Tenancy Agreement. List all the things you want to be able to do and those you are willing to do for her as house owner, put it all in one document and get a solicitor or lawyer to co-sign it. Then it's set in stone. Get her to remove the car. If she says no, no, no, blah blah, it's my house, blah, tell her she can have the keys back at the end of the month and good luck selling it. She's family, you'll probably offend her but it won't last for long when the next mortgage payment comes up.

I will take them. you can send them to me. I have 50 chickens. I have a huge chicken coop, lots huge pen for them. You can send me an email. [email protected] If you want them to go to someone local, you can put them on craigslist. I live in Newport Washington.

Back
Top Bottom