what type Bantams?

reiner

Hatching
9 Years
Jan 11, 2011
I was given a pair of bantams by a man who said he had shown the parents and had done well at the shows. I need to identify the breed .

give us some pics, that would help
smile.png

I tried to upload a photo, but can't figure out how to get it done. Sorry. Don't mean to complain, as I really need the help. Am not handy with computers and find the website a little difficult to understand. Have clicked on the img but it won't give me the option to open my photos. I can email them separately to anyone who may be willing to help until I can figure out the website.

If you could describe them, that also helps.

Do they have big, fanned tails, or small tails? Are they skinny or poofy? Do they have feathers on their legs? Are they upright or more level in posture? Do they have white or red earlobes?

No feathers on legs. Typical OEB color on roo. The thing that sets him off is they both have stark white ear lobes.

The Roo is the color of most old English bantams. Being black, brown, red, etc. Legs are smooth and light colored. Roo has large straight red comb. They both have very large white ear lobes. I just can't figure this img thing out to upload photos so you guys can see them. My personal email is [email protected] if anyone trusts enough to send me theirs. I can then send a photo to your email.

Back
Top Bottom