What was the #1 song the day you were born?

Quote:
I think the oldest I have felt in awhile was when the kids and I were going through some boxes and found my husband's record collection. One of the kids said OMG MOM......did you see how big Dad's old CD's are!!!!"
th.gif

Quote:
I think the oldest I have felt in awhile was when the kids and I were going through some boxes and found my husband's record collection. One of the kids said OMG MOM......did you see how big Dad's old CD's are!!!!"
th.gif

lau.gif

Thats okay - they ever see a B&W TV that has the knobs?
lau.gif
We lost power a few days and had a battery operated old 6 inch set and set it up. DS comes running in and says "SOMETHINGS HAPPENED TO THE TV - THERES NO COLOR AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL - THERE"S NO REMOTE!"

gig.gif

kids...
wink.png
look at all that they missed out on.

Another one - DD years ago when she was about 7, again power went out so our landline push button phone wouldnt work (had to be plugged in and work off power). We broke out the old rotary. She needed to call her grandparents and we said "there's the phone, go ahead, it works" not thinking and never even given a thought she didnt know HOW to use it. She stood there for a bit and then came back and said "Uhm.. and just HOW do you dial on this thing, there are no buttons to push?"

th.gif

Last edited:
lilbirdee I love your song dang it...

Ok here is mine...that puts me at nearly the oldest gal

August 26, 1963 the Number 1 hit was *drumroll please*

My Boyfriend's Back by the Angels
it was number 1 from August 25 – September 14 1963

Back
Top Bottom