What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on the salt and pepper shaker poodle

I will offer six eggs to be ship with in the next 2 weeks you may get (hatchxgray games, mottled houdan, bantam salmon faver., silkies, showgirls, bantam wyandotts, or qual belgan d'anvers. ) All my birds are pure and kept seperate by breeds.

Or

I can do a box full of mini rice cake thingies

or

I could do a mystery box of household items,

or

I can do 3 or 4 pack of english muffins

or

I can do a box full of coffe mugs

or

I can do three angel tea lights.

Last edited:
Mine on the salt and pepper shaker poodle

I will offer six eggs to be ship with in the next 2 weeks you may get (hatchxgray games, mottled houdan, bantam salmon faver., silkies, showgirls, bantam wyandotts, or qual belgan d'anvers. )

Or

I can do a box full of mini rice cake thingies

or

I could do a mystery box of household items,

or

I can do 3 or 4 pack of english muffins

or

I can do a box full of coffe mugs

or

I can do three angel tea lights.
CRAP!!! Outta swaps & ANGELS get posted!!!

You should just get the kit, its really convenient to have them multiplying and available whenever someone wants a treat
big_smile.png

Would it be excessively ninja-like swapping if I pre-mined some of your buckeye eggs?
droolin.gif

Last edited:
Is this swap an autocracy or can we take a vote on increasing the number of swaps we get per week to say, 5? I know, that's a lot of shipping but ARRRGH! I want it all. Is that really too much to ask?
roll.png

You should just get the kit, its really convenient to have them multiplying and available whenever someone wants a treat
big_smile.png
. Would it be excessively ninja-like swapping if I pre-mined some of your buckeye eggs?
droolin.gif
I thought of getting the mealworm kit but I seriously dont know if I can handle them crawling around...and this is coming from someone who works in a hospital lab and sees and smells nasty stuff daily lol...but that doesnt bother me.

Is this swap an autocracy or can we take a vote on increasing the number of swaps we get per week to say, 5? I know, that's a lot of shipping but ARRRGH! I want it all. Is that really too much to ask?
roll.png
we voted a few months back on what to change, most people voted to keep it the same. Keeping the swaps per week lower gets more people a chance to claim stuff, that way it not always the same 3-4 people swapping/claiming. You can always do side swaps, but sometimes it does work out if the person you want stuff from doesnt want anything of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom