What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
darn, i really want some of those eggs. the thing is that my hens arent broody right now. :/ they stopped a week ago..

darn, i really want some of those eggs. the thing is that my hens arent broody right now. :/ they stopped a week ago..
Incubator...incubator
woot.gif

:( dont have that type of money right now.. the cheapest ones at my feed store are 200 without egg trays or turners. you also need to purchase a light bulb, and thermometer for it.
Wow, really? TSC is having a sale on their basic LG's right now, $35 for the bator and $35 for the turner. I wonder if you could order online?

Wow, really? TSC is having a sale on their basic LG's right now, $35 for the bator and $35 for the turner. I wonder if you could order online?
yup. the prices are CRAZY there. i dont have a tsc near me :( darn. but i might consider buying online. thanks for the idea!

Yeah I would definitely check online versus feedstore. TSC does carry LG's and if you had the time to turn them you could save some $. I'm thinking of getting one just to use as a hatcher.

Yeah I would definitely check online versus feedstore. TSC does carry LG's and if you had the time to turn them you could save some $. I'm thinking of getting one just to use as a hatcher.
haha i could try. i would probably mess up at the egg turning though XD. never hatched eggs before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom