Whatcha Making for Supper?

I'll have a frozen Chicken Kiev to pop into the toaster oven. Had a Chicken Cordon Bleu today.
Have had too much egg salad, tuna, spaghetti.

BTW do people still buy teflon fry pans etc? Mine look bad and don't want to replace them but, don't know what to get instead. Is there some NEW wonder pan???

I'll have a frozen Chicken Kiev to pop into the toaster oven. Had a Chicken Cordon Bleu today.

BTW do people still buy teflon fry pans etc? Mine look bad and don't want to replace them but, don't know what to get instead. Is there some NEW wonder pan???
I have a couple of those copper pans that I like. I got mine at Menards.

You have a toaster oven. :) I've always wanted one but I have no where to put one in my tiny kitchen. I always imagine myself baking tiny cupcakes like it was an easy bake oven. :)

Hubs just asked what I am making for dinner tomorrow.

My breakfast burritos won! :wee

Not even sure I have green chilies.....no problem....I froze a lot of jalapenos.
I must confess I have never eaten a breakfast burrito. :oops:. It sounds delicious. :)

They do still exist. I recently replaced a few of mine.
Those copper pans look promising too.

Of course my favorites are my cast irons.....but dang they are heavy.

You forgot the mushrooms. :drool. Replace those yucky peppers with mushrooms on mine please. :lol:

You're a fan of the fung?!?! Love me some mushrooms...in anything :love

Today I'm making a pot of Mushroom Barley soup, we have some cold winter weather coming and that's guaranteed to warm a body.

You're a fan of the fung?!?! Love me some mushrooms...in anything :love

Today I'm making a pot of Mushroom Barley soup, we have some cold winter weather coming and that's guaranteed to warm a body.
That sounds delicious. Mushrooms are good in any way. :drool

Back
Top Bottom