Whatcha Making for Supper?

Haha! Our supper changed to minestrone soup. What's the temp there? It warmed up to 30 Fahrenheit here. It's chilly. We have 10 inches of snow on the ground.
Last night we got 4 inches. Here are some pics from a few days ago.
A snowdrift View attachment 2387062
And a couple other pics. View attachment 2387064View attachment 2387065
It was 5 degrees in the last pic. Brrr 😱

It's 8* right now and around -9* tonight. That's without the wind (which is howling). At least it finally quit snowing. But it's too cold to stand around out there taking pictures.

I'm making loaded nachos...ground beef cooked with some spicy Rotel, chips with cheddar melted all over them, guac, sour cream and black olives. And tomatillo sauce all over everything.
Yum! Nachos are delicious. That's almost exactly how I make mine, but I spread refried beans on all of the chips first.
Oh! And chopped cilantro sprinkled on top.

Yum! Nachos are delicious. That's almost exactly how I make mine, but I spread refried beans on all of the chips first.
Oh! And chopped cilantro sprinkled on top.

When I make up the ground beef mixture, the leftovers get mixed with refried beans and used for burritos (along with cheese too).

Guess you and I have similar tastes :lol:

When I make up the ground beef mixture, the leftovers get mixed with refried beans and used for burritos (along with cheese too).

Guess you and I have similar tastes :lol:
Haha! I guess! I love flavor. Esp. Mexican flavor, lol. That sounds delicious too.
Have you ever tried Cotija mexican cheese? It's the most delicious cheese ever on nachos and tacos.

Back
Top Bottom