Whatcha Making for Supper?

yeah--she probably had to clean up!

Nope, the kids and I took care of that. Our rule : "You mess it up - you clean it up." and we did lots of goofy stuff. Like house wide water fights where the hose was brought inside. :oops: I even initiated all 5 grand kids to one of these historic water fights on an Easter. One of my finer moments in building memories.

No I haven't. I'll have to pick some up the next time I go to town. Thanks for the tip!
It's delicious! The "Cacique" brand is the best, but the "La Morenita" one is easier to find. It doesn't have as good a flavor as the cacique one though. The cacique is way better. Walmart should sell both but lately I've only seen the latter brand in my store. It makes nachos taste so good. I love it on tacos too.

I couldn't stomach another day of leftover spaghetti and meat sauce, so I ate two pints of Baskin Robbins ice cream . Saving my pint of HD Rocky Road (my favorite) for tomorrow.

Hoping my pseudo pet (squirrel) little Danny shows up tomorrow. I bought a few of his favorite things today. He's gets up early, I get up late (if at all). He keeps digging holes in the lawn - doesn't put anything in them. Guess he can't remember where he buries something.

Just wish he'd dig up some of the dandelions and bury his treasures there. I've read that squirrels only hibernate like 2-3 days in a row and then come out looking for food. He is extremely shy, which is part of his charm. Just remembered I got him some sweet corn.

Have to check out Menards I think they sell the sweet corn holders (little picnic tables) for squirrels. I thought Home Depot had them - I was wrong :( He's not a dog but much better than nothing.

I couldn't stomach another day of leftover spaghetti and meat sauce, so I ate two pints of Baskin Robbins ice cream . Saving my pint of HD Rocky Road (my favorite) for tomorrow.

Hoping my pseudo pet (squirrel) little Danny shows up tomorrow. I bought a few of his favorite things today. He's gets up early, I get up late (if at all). He keeps digging holes in the lawn - doesn't put anything in them. Guess he can't remember where he buries something.

Just wish he'd dig up some of the dandelions and bury his treasures there. I've read that squirrels only hibernate like 2-3 days in a row and then come out looking for food. He is extremely shy, which is part of his charm. Just remembered I got him some sweet corn.

Have to check out Menards I think they sell the sweet corn holders (little picnic tables) for squirrels. I thought Home Depot had them - I was wrong :( He's not a dog but much better than nothing.

DD, if you have a TSC around, I've seen those little picnic tables for corn there.

Aw! I had a "pet" squirrel for a while. He used to eat corn out of my hand in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom