Whatcha Making for Supper?

Went to the ranch Sunday and my brother loaded me up with steaks and ground beef- all raised right there. Also gave me some home grown honey. Tonight, gonna have a rib eye with baked potato.
The beef is a cross between Akaushi and Angus. they are grass fed on pasture that was seeded a few years ago with the type of prairie grasses and wildflowers indigenous to the area back before man came in with fertilizers and pesticides. The honey is made from bees that pollinate the wildflowers - wonderful stuff. they are also repopulating turkey and pheasant breeds that were here when the settlers arrived and they put up owl boxes to encourage those to repopulate.

Went to the ranch Sunday and my brother loaded me up with steaks and ground beef- all raised right there. Also gave me some home grown honey. Tonight, gonna have a rib eye with baked potato.
The beef is a cross between Akaushi and Angus. they are grass fed on pasture that was seeded a few years ago with the type of prairie grasses and wildflowers indigenous to the area back before man came in with fertilizers and pesticides. The honey is made from bees that pollinate the wildflowers - wonderful stuff. they are also repopulating turkey and pheasant breeds that were here when the settlers arrived and they put up owl boxes to encourage those to repopulate.

What a nice brother, everything sounds delicious!

Back
Top Bottom