Whatcha Making for Supper?

Not totally sure, kind of meh, lets see what's laying around that's not a lot of work.
I probably should grill up some beef I got before it goes bad.
I AM getting help though. The Terrible Too is being a real pest today. I took a picture of him to send to someone and before i could get it centered and any of that, he reaches out and pecks the send button on the phone !

I call him the wicked chicken, the peach pest, the terrible too, and some names I can't print in a family friendly forum. When it comes to dinner time he is the head chef, he will throw a fit if I don't let him taste what im cooking from time to time... seriously. he'll hang upside down, skwak, and flaip his wings and generally make a scene.

Between the one inside, and the ones outside, if starvation ever hits, im set !

Aaron

Attachments

• terrible too head resized.jpg
    terrible too head resized.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 2
sometimes simple is heavenly. I have really not had a chicken pot pie / shephards pie, or even a good chicken soup in ages I must confess !!

Thanks sour, you just gave me some ideas here what to do with all these veggies and meats. Even though it's 'chicken pot pie', throwing some good ground beef in there too can really make a great meal. With a chicken stock base, and the beef in there, the contrasts in the flavors / melding, some will cringe but try it, it's really good TBH.

Aaron

Edit Salad. I have some longevity spinach and a okinawa spinach that is just plain stupid the way it grew, and I need things to 'do' with it, so a fresh salad sounds really good, with some eggs and i got some smoked gouda. and carrots, oh i see what dinner is going to be tonight @!

Blue cheese oh yum. I LOVE blue cheese dressing on my salads, almost as much as Ranch. Thing is, Blue Cheese, is a world of it's own. So many different flavor nuances from the different brands. I remember the best one I ever tasted was one of the generic brand named dressings the food lion would have here. That gives me an idea for todays meal with the ground beef I got here.

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom