What's for Breakfast?

Pics
Yogi chaï tea, coffee, nectarine, bread with goat cheese , tahini and honey.

I'm surprised so many people only have coffee for breakfast. Do you have early lunch or eat something during the morning ?
I wish. 6 kids get fed and by them my coffee is cold, so need more coffee. And by the time I get enough coffee to deal with 6 kids, it’s lunch time.

Yogi chaï tea, coffee, nectarine, bread with goat cheese , tahini and honey.

I'm surprised so many people only have coffee for breakfast. Do you have early lunch or eat something during the morning ?
Two meals a day generally - coffee in the AM followed by 'lunch' around 10:30/11 and then supper around 6 PM. I do tend to graze during the evening.

Darjeeling tea, coffee, bread with ewe yogurt and oregano flowers, nectarine, wasas, tahini, honey, and some left over lemon cake.
I wish. 6 kids get fed and by them my coffee is cold, so need more coffee. And by the time I get enough coffee to deal with 6 kids, it’s lunch time.
Wow, I can only imagine how much work six kids can give, I don't have any! Sure, I get what a difference it makes. I hope they give you as much joy as they take time!
Two meals a day generally - coffee in the AM followed by 'lunch' around 10:30/11 and then supper around 6 PM. I do tend to graze during the evening.
That explains a lot too, our meal hours are quite different. Except in winter we don't have lunch before 12.30, super at 8.30 and breakfast at 6. In Europe the closer you get to mediterranean countries and the longer the time between breakfast and supper.

Fennel yogi tea, coffee, bread with ewe yogurt, nectarine, wasas and peanut butter before sunrise.
IMG_20220710_054050.jpg

What are grits?
I asked that a few months ago 🙂this was the answer . It's made with cornmeal.
Grits is like ground cornmeal that you put in boiling water and it turns into an oatmeal consistency. I usually eat it with salt, pepper, and butter but some people put sugar in it to make it sweet.

Back
Top Bottom