What's for dinner?

whole wheat spaghetti with diced tomatos,olive oil,soy crumbles. and romaine/broccoli salad. have not had chicken meat for 2 years and am anxious to buy meat chics and have bbq chicken sandwiches (drool)

I like these threads:

Tonight:

Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs
Slow cooked since noon

Potato salad with red potatoes from my garden

Garden Sweet Corn

Cucumbers sliced in Vinegar/sugar water

Well my significant somehow forgot to go shopping for a week, so I decided to get revenge.

I made a Odds and Ends casserole, better known as Poor Hash. A little bit of hamburger, a little bit of cottage ham cubed up, a bit of pepperoni, a potato or two diced up, a bit of mushroom, and pepper and brewed up a cheese sauce from the last bit of butter and flour and the dried up remains of about 4 open pieces of different types of cheese. What the HAY to put on top, nothing but stale bread, then it hit me, I cubed up the bread, cooked up some butter, broth, herbs, a bit of celery and onion, and put STUFFING on top.

The stinker loved it, and he still didn't get the HINT TO GO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
lol.png

Last night we had chicken parmigiana, with broccoli and buttered bread. Tonight I'm thinking of doing some sort of stir fry... hmmm....

Country fried steak (homemade by hubby..
big_smile.png
..) with sausage gravy on top with mashed taters and green beans.

Back
Top Bottom