What's in the moat?

There s a special cell that we keep stocked with spiders - just in case we can trap redhen. I think that we are going to use Mike Rowe as bait. You know say it's a segment for a TV show and invite redhen to be an extra on the show.
gig.gif

NARRATOR:Thru some unseen crack in the worn plaster of this castle,a tiny line of light shines down,gets reflected on Queen Em's mirrors and somehow curves down onto the foot of the armor statue in the vestibule.It then bends thru the floor and beams thru a mousehole only to stop upon the sleeping face of the Denizen of the Oubliette.This only happens once a day,at a certain time of the day,a certain time of the seasons.Gman grumbles and awakes,stumbles around from his dazed mediatation and awakens to some food that was tossed into his pit of despair.In a hurried pace he eats whatever it was and sits back and starts to sing a song heard thruout thy realm:

I'm Henery the Eighth, I am,
Henery the Eighth I am, I am!
I got married to the widow next door,
She'd been married seven times before.
And every one was an Henery (HENERY!)
It wouldn't be a Willie or a Sam (NOT A SAM!)
I'm her eighth old man named Henery
Henery the Eighth, I am!
Second verse,same as the first,only worse!

GMAN!!!! You're ALIVE!!
celebrate.gif
Welcome back!! Glad to see you're still with us, even if you are in the oubliette. Are you in need of a rescue? I'm Minion #2 now. As long as you don't try to trap Bunny anymore, I'll help you escape. You gonna be good and not try to hurt Bunny anymore?
fl.gif

GMAN!!!! You're ALIVE!!
celebrate.gif
Welcome back!! Glad to see you're still with us, even if you are in the oubliette. Are you in need of a rescue? I'm Minion #2 now. As long as you don't try to trap Bunny anymore, I'll help you escape. You gonna be good and not try to hurt Bunny anymore?
fl.gif
I am quite happy in the oubliette, thank you.No responsibilities,free food,some spiders to talk to.I was contemplating climbing out of here and living in the Iron Maiden ( IRON MAIDEN?......EXCELLENT!)
but my doctor says for me not to play with sharpened objects.

tongue.png

SOME ITEMS IN THE DUNGEON

Last edited:
Hey, Gman!
frow.gif
You're in fine voice today! Could you turn down the volume just a bit though? The moat denizens have started jumping out of the far side of the moat, and we're having a devil of a time getting them back in (some of them things are SCARY!)

You see, 1d3 (or is that 123?) he's happy down there. I guess he thinks he's on vacation, or something. I've been throwing him his meals; if you get too close, he'll try to pull you in. Spiders aren't known for being great conversationalists, maybe he wants somebody to talk to?
hu.gif

Are you sure that it is really Gman? It may be what is left of his spirit or far worse 'that which has possessed' his spirit. The denizens may be evacuating the moat out of fear. Now that's a scary thought - what is really down there in the oubliette?
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom