What's in the moat?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bluesub, Feb 18, 2012.

1. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks, Queen Em. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. onedoodle3

onedoodle3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi!!! [​IMG] I'm here. The Mini and and I are both doing much better. Finally!!! Now, a quick question....how did it go from jelly beans to me not being on here? Now the natural progression should have been CHOCOLATE and me not being here.... I love chocolate.... [​IMG] Jelly beans not so much...my dad nearly choked to death on a jelly bean...they have been labeled evil ever since.. [​IMG]

3. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey, Doodle![​IMG] Good news on the Mini!

As to the segue between jellybeans and you? There isn't one. You ought to know by now that with this group, any new thought gets put on any thread that has slipped down the page a bit. That way, we don't interrupt the "flow" on the more active threads, and maybe we get a new conversation started on yet another one. Though some of us may seem to have one-track minds, they seem to like to have several trains running on that track at the same time! I seem to remember one time, Sour was in one of his manic phases and was skipping around with about 6 threads at the same time, plus anything else he could think to throw out there. Though that may sound like the recipe for a spectacular train wreck, there wasn't one (well, not more than there usually is on these directionless disasters we call the kingdom).

But I'm sure Sour and Blue are glad to know that they won't have to divvy up the jellybeans with you. And for future reference, if we find you missing again, all we need do is bring up the subject of chocolate, and you'll turn up?

4. sourland

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes on rejuvenating the lower ranked threads, and a big YES on the 'manic' phase. Must have some BB seasoning on the meal I ate Fri. evening. [​IMG]

5. onedoodle3

Sure!! I LOVE chocolate!! gotta be milk chocolate though. I hate dark chocolate and German chocolate...Give me a Milky Way or some Rolos, or a Hershey bar any day!!!! [​IMG]

6. sourland

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I've seen broody chocolate. Always ate it prior to the hatch point. Wonder what the incubation period is for chocolate? [​IMG]

7. Bunnylady

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Broody chocolate? Now, all the chocolate that I can remember had a tendency to just sit there, but I don't remember any other signs of broody behavior. It seems to me that any squawking or growling that I heard when near chocolate seemed to be coming from some other part of the room . . . .

8. onedoodle3

um.....sorry....I tend to get a little territorial about my chocolate...[​IMG] In my house, there is MY chocolate...and then there is DD's chocolate....And the two shall never meet. She knows not to touch my chocolate stash, and I don't get in her chocolate stash.. I am a chocoholic and I defend my chocolate down to the last morsel... [​IMG] Which is usually not very long after it enters the house.... [​IMG]

9. sourland

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    The Princess who is a very giving and sharing person always hides the good chocolate. I understand addictions!

10. Bunnylady

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    My husband is an enabler. He has discovered that chocolate makes his arthritis much worse, so he no longer eats it. But he buys it just for me. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by