What's in your incubar?

11 Standard Bronze & 1 barn yard mix chick in my Brinsea - five pips at last count - they sure are taking their time!!! I took some eggs out of the incubator to give to my broody hen, so she's setting on three barnyard mixes and two ross cobb meaties. Fingers crossed for all of them. I am seriously struggling with the anticipation here! It's driving me bloody crazy!

Silkies, Silkies & more Silkies.
lol.png
In buff, blue, splash, black & white. Have some hatching now.

I'm down to just sixteen Standard Bronze turkeys and sixteen Dark Cornish in my box now. I'll probably do a setting of White Leghorns in July and maybe one more of Midget White turkeys. First though I want to finish what's in there now so I can give it a good cleaning. It's been running continuously for over three months now.

Quote:
I REALLY want an octogon 20, but they are SO expensive!

I know. That's what I want for the next one or either a cabinet one. If only I had a money tree
wink.png

All three of ours are Hovabators: 1602 (still air), 2362, & 1588.
We bought our 1602 in 2003 & it's the one that is on lockdown now. I just counted & I've got a 100% hatch rate with the Dom x chicks, not sure about the other breeds, yet. So, it's still working good.

I have a Little Giant with a fan and auto turner
smile.png

Wow all these eggs that everybody has makes me want to go see whats for sale right now
tongue.png
Maybe I should...My Dad would kill me...But I REALLY want some silkies...Maybe I need to spend some of my time convincing him
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom