What's the main company Which produce Australorp grandparents

muhammad_1987

Hatching
Jul 31, 2021
Hello sirs
Good day
I am asking about the main company Which produce australorp grandparents
I want to import pure line Australorp grandparents to Egypt
Please any one can tell me about the main company Which produce australorp grandparents
Thanks alot

No idea what's going on with Australorps over there.
Here in the states almost every hatchery sells them and most all of those maintain their own breeding flocks or have contracted breeders that do.

Australorps are a pure breed so "grandparents" aren't a thing, however, I assume you mean brood fowl. (Breeding groups.) In that case, I could not help you, I don't know any breeders that would export their birds.

Australorps are a pure breed so "grandparents" aren't a thing, however, I assume you mean brood fowl. (Breeding groups.) In that case, I could not help you, I don't know any breeders that would export their birds.
Thanks alot dear
I want to raise a flock of Australorp hens abd roosters to produce fertilized eggs ( hatching eggs ) for me , so that I can have a little chick that I can raise to produce eggs for eating ,
i want to establish hatchery and trading company here at Egypt to sell little chicks for breeding and producing eating eggs , its commercial company
you understand me dear

Community Verified icon

Thanks alot dear
I want to raise a flock of Australorp hens abd roosters to produce fertilized eggs ( hatching eggs ) for me , so that I can have a little chick that I can raise to produce eggs for eating ,
i want to establish hatchery and trading company here at Egypt to sell little chicks for breeding and producing eating eggs , its commercial company
you understand me dear

View attachment 2782639

Yes, I understand now.

Back
Top Bottom