Whats the most beautiful chicken you have ever seen ?

Pics
I'm going to Cackle for my chicks. It's a 2+ hr. drive but it's been on my bucket list, lol. The silvers (which are what I am getting) are $3.55 each. Sold straight run. I'm getting 4 so I can hopefully have at least one of each sex. The golds are like $12 each. I didn't want to spend that much. Cackle has a storefront with daily specials on surplus chicks. I will have to have my DH promise to restrain me from getting anything else.

That's a short drive!!! Surely, you can ditch your husband for a few minutes!!! (JK)

Thats a good plan to have in place I guess. I would for sure try to sneak in some way. Im sure they have booties and gowns .

Wouldn't that be sweet??? They would probably do a TSA style search before allowing you to leave the building! "Excuse me maam, what's that wiggling bulge in your pocket, and why is it chirping???" "Um... it's just my cell phone. It's on vibrate mode."

Well maybe they have viewing windows in the store, like the local chocolate factory. Look but don't enter....
Yes I'll take lots of pics.

Perhaps you can tell them you are doing a documentary for BYC.

That's a short drive!!! Surely, you can ditch your husband for a few minutes!!! (JK)

Wouldn't that be sweet??? They would probably do a TSA style search before allowing you to leave the building! "Excuse me maam, what's that wiggling bulge in your pocket, and why is it chirping???" "Um... it's just my cell phone. It's on vibrate mode."

Perhaps you can tell them you are doing a documentary for BYC.
awesome idea ! I even have a business card so I can look legit

/
Sounds like you have thought this through......

You have a chocolate factory ? :eek:
ha, yes, it's in Joplin. Or was, I'm not sure. I gave up going there a while ago. Because they walk around w a big tray offering a multitude of free samples. Anyway, they have big windows in the store looking into the adjoining room where they are making the candy and you can watch the process. Joplin is a really nice little city. We live about 45 min north, out in the country. So any town within an hour's drive we consider 'local.'

Back
Top Bottom