Whats the ordinance for avon ohio

Anyone know the rules for for having a pet rooster(thought was a hen) in an apartment In Avon ohio.
Most likely the apartment forbids it. Start with your lease before you move on to local zoning, because even if the city allows it (unlikely), the apartment rules are probably more restrictive, and controlling.

Typically, apartments are medium or high density residential. and typically, cities do not allow poultry ownership in those zones.

Here are your Ordinances

This may also be useful

I'm using my cell phone's connection to try to update some software on my computer, things are running too slowly for me to search on your behalf, sorry.

But really, start with your lease.

Most likely the apartment forbids it. Start with your lease before you move on to local zoning, because even if the city allows it (unlikely), the apartment rules are probably more restrictive, and controlling.

Typically, apartments are medium or high density residential. and typically, cities do not allow poultry ownership in those zones.

Here are your Ordinances

This may also be useful

I'm using my cell phone's connection to try to update some software on my computer, things are running too slowly for me to search on your behalf, sorry.

But really, start with your lease.
Yeah, i find it dumb but nowhere legally does it mention poultry, just dogs and cats. Too attached to get rid of😭

Yeah, i find it dumb but nowhere legally does it mention poultry, just dogs and cats. Too attached to get rid of😭
Well you have to admit that having a noisy chicken in an apartment isn't ideal and is pretty much common sense that if it makes noise you can't control (and a mess) it isn't never going to work in an apartment

Back
Top Bottom