whats the temperature in your house?

It's 41 outside, and 62 inside. I have two sick kids at home, but told them to stay snuggled in bed. Keeping the usual lower daytime temp in the house should encourage that
wink.png

It's 34 outside and we run the heat at 60 upstairs (63 when we are home)... the main floor we have been using an Edenpure heater which we maintain at about 66. Propane is too high so we settle for a higher electric.

Last edited:
4:40 in N. Central Indiana and its a balmy 34 outside and 67 inside. We set the thermostate at 68 during the day and bring it down to 61 at night. Last year we set it at 66 and were miserable all winter. It's amazing what 2 degrees does for you.
wink.png

4:57PM Maine 82* inside.

We are having a warm spell out high 44* today, doesn't take much to get the house Jungle HOT with a wood/coal stove. LOVE IT!!!!

It's about 7pm. It's 66 degrees inside here right now. I'm cooking.
tongue.png
But usually I keep it set at 63-64 degrees.

We're getting that warm spell here too. Deffinently not normal! Mid 30's to low 40's for the next week. Normal high 24. Last week in the single digits and negitive wind chills. That's Wisconsin for you. The weather here can change to the extreme every othe day.

Last edited:
It 8:27 p.m., the upstairs is 75°F, the front rooms downstairs are 68°F, kitchen is 45°F. Old houses....

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi neighbor!
frow.gif

I don't live in a town, I'm in the country in Johnston County, NC and it is 9:30 p.m. and 67* downstairs. Probably a little warmer upstairs but I'm not gonna go find out.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom