Whats the weirdest thing your chickens have eaten or tried to eat??

A couple of toads( one rather large) a tree frog, a cigarette filter and just the other day they were taking turns with a freshly killed vole.
sickbyc.gif
Never found a trace of it. These are just things I have seen, can only imagine what has gone by the wayside when I am not around. That's another reason I don't drink, afraid to pass out in the coop and will be nothing but a pile of bones.
hide.gif

One of my girls tried to eat a already popped plastic balloon. Thankfully I saw her, ran over, and pulled it out of her beak before she could swallow it.

My hens are trying to eat their way through the door to the coop. They are pulling it apart one layer at a time. I had to check to make sure the paint isn't toxic.

I have also had to pull a stick out of a hen that was more than 18 inches long. She tried to eat it and walked around with a stick hanging out of her mouth and making gagging sounds like "ooh that was a mistake... MOOOOOM!!"

Well mine made me change of nail polish!
I walked in to replace some water and all of a sudden all my chicks started pecking me in my toes!
well I had clear nail Polish with GLITTER!! No more glittery nail polish for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom