• All I want for Christmas - Mariah Carey

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Colbie Caillat - Christmas In The Sand

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • The 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Christmas music, sometimes even in June! I'll still listen, but I'm not decorating anything this year. If we can't have the kids up for brunch on Christmas morn, what's the point?
My MIL is having us over for virtual church. I dont get how...are we all gonna be huddled around the laptop? Just seems pointless but my fiancee got mad when I said that soooo....

I find most of them quite funny actually. Even though they're horrible.
Partly because of the memories. The same co-worker and I got stuck working Christmas Day several years in a row. She used to bring those on CD every year.
We laughed and laughed at everyone's reactions. 🤣
At least you had control over the music. One time the retailer turned on radio disney christmas music. It was significantly worse after being initially better

10 more days to vote for the worst of the worst! Get your votes and nominations in now. Remember you can vote by reaction or via the poll. I will post results tallied with reactions after christmas. And remember this is all in good fun.

Some of the covers of “Santa Baby” make me want to... :sick
Most definately! Some of them are fun but most of them just sound like selfish garbage that is defeatist of the reason for the season. I dont know who does this one rendition that I keep hearing but she sounds like shes from Brooklyn by the accent :idunno

Back
Top Bottom