What's up? Chicken butt! PICS, of the chicks!

Shared Acres

Songster
11 Years
Aug 10, 2008
Northeast Fla
So my friend's daughter stayed the night to see some of our last eggs hatching and I decided to take her up to the studio to help me wrangle some of the chicken babies and get some good pics (to help sell them) and to just see what I can get!

Well, I thought some were too funny!

And I had to make a shirt for my friend's kid with one of the pics.

Here's just the plain shot of the chicks:
SeptChicksStudio4654LRlogo.jpg

I had this vision, of nothing but chicken butts, and this one little chick that we call racing stripe popped his little head up during the photo and to me just made the photo!
SeptChicksStudio4705LRlogo.jpg

I have this little red wagon in my studio and I pulled it out, figuring it was the perfect size for these little guys. But one of them wanted to take flight!
SeptChicksStudio4694CroppedLRlogo.jpg

I put the one above on a shirt that says "Calista's Peeps." Calista, being my friend's daughter's name. She loved it and got her a messenger bag too for school.

And I made her pose with my lab too--for good measure!
SeptChicksStudio4771LRlogo.jpg

I ended up making a couple of cute sayings with some of the photos and posting them into my online store. If anyone is interested, feel free to check it out! I'm hoping to get around to designing some other chicken stuff soon. http://www.cafepress.com/toystoryjunkie/6000070

Thanks soo much!

I was needing pics to post them on Craigslist and I was just having some fun with them. But I love the shirt thing. I LOVE the chicken butt one with the one's head looking back.

And the wagon, I'm so glad I was paying attention!

cyrixlord ---LOL, you're bird has like double butt! Cute!

Back
Top Bottom