What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

LOL! you've all redeemed yourselves in my opinion! Any horses are a subject i don't mind discussing, but not to get us off topic again...
gig.gif

Hello all,

The "Wyandottes" part of my username came from my favorite breed, the Wyandotte. The "7" part comes from that I consider 7 to be a lucky number, and that at the time I made the username, I had 7 Wyandottes in total.

My current avatar is of Columbie, one of my first four chickens that I got in 2011. She's a Columbian Wyandotte, my favorite variety of Wyandotte. She's still alive and laying even now.

Hennible, this is a great idea for a topic! I have had so much fun reading it!!!

My name comes from the county I grew up in, It means "curling water" in Native American language.

Here is the curling water at the Falls, located on the Sioux river, in Sioux falls, S.D.

I swam here all the time when i was a kid, and feel fairly lucky to be still alive. They no longer allow swimming here, for obvious reasons.

The building on the opposite side of the river's edge was the first electric company in the town, it was built and operated by my great grandpa. There is a statue of him in the downtown area as one of the town founders.

My avatar is a picture of my favorite chicken whom lays black and white velvet eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom