What's wrong with my baby silkies

Corid powder 1.5 teaspoons per gallon for 5 days, then 1/3 teaspoon for 7-14 days. Also mix 1/2 teaspoon with 10 ml of water and give 0.07 ml per 100 grams. Do you have a scale?

-Kathy

No but I can tell its well under weight for what it should be its probably only about 4 ounces idk how it's even still alive as skinny as it is

Mix the 1/2 tsp with 10 ml warmish water, stir well and give 0.07 ml orally. Once a day. In addition to that, try to get it to drink the water medicated with 1.5 tsp.

-Kathy

Ok so what's the difference I just mixed up the 1.5 tsp so is that one just a stronger dosage or what I am also going to be giving this to all of the others they have a 5 gallon waterer so should I just mixes up the 1.5 for every gallon I take out or

Try some terrimyacin (bought at a local tractor supply) and quarantine the skinny one try to feed him anytging even treats try to "force feed" soft watered down food to get water and nutrients. To him this can be tricky basically just put it in his mouth and try to get him to eat it if he wont at least you tried

Ok so what's the difference I just mixed up the 1.5 tsp so is that one just a stronger dosage or what I am also going to be giving this to all of the others they have a 5 gallon waterer so should I just mixes up the 1.5 for every gallon I take out or

The 0.07 ml from the 1/2 teaspoon in 10 ml is the amount of medication he needs per day, which he would get if he was drinking properly, but as sick as he is, he's not drinking, right? Corid is very safe, so don't worry about giving both.

Read this:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ergency-and-supportive-care-updated-4-11-2016

-Kathy

Try some terrimyacin (bought at a local tractor supply) and quarantine the skinny one try to feed him anytging even treats try to "force feed" soft watered down food to get water and nutrients. To him this can be tricky basically just put it in his mouth and try to get him to eat it if he wont at least you tried

I mixed some of the corid water and some electrolodes in with there chick starter and he ate it I had to force feed him but it's down the hatch o and I forgot to mention he had just pooped some bloody poo again like yesterday morning and i brought him in and have him under a heat light

PLEASE HELP ME!!!Ok well I woke up this morning I didn't see the orange one I didn't see it anywhere I took some bread out and he snuck up behind me it's so skinny idk how it's still alive I force fed it some electrolytes and sugar to get some energy in him. And I need to know what is wrong with it to try to get him feeling better so I can get it to eat more as I don't want to put him body in shock by feeding him to much than he is used to I think he was eating a little bit but I know he wasn't as active as the others. Please help me thanks in advance

Can you post pictures and video?

-Kathy

I tryed posting a video before but it wouldn't let me but I can show u how skinny this poor thing is on that chart u have in that link there I would say severely emaciated

Back
Top Bottom