What's wrong?????

I'vegotchickenfever

Songster
10 Years
Mar 10, 2009
Northwest Florida
love.gif
It must be love. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I'm exhausted. I have a one track mind...although I am TRYING to function. It's day 21 and some activity has begun in the bator, and ALL activity has stopped for me. How do you guys do this?
celebrate.gif

Haven't slept much for the past 2 days. Gotta work tomorrow..gotta sleep tonight.
barnie.gif
This is an experience all it's own.
woot.gif

I agree with Tracy, one of my wonderful enablers... There is no known cure. Resistance is futile. Embrace it.

I mean, it's only the MIRACLE OF LIFE! funny how we forget and become jaded to that fact until something like our chickies shows us again... What's not to love? I'd say it's hard not to be moved by the spectacle...

But then, I'm a recently-converted "hatch-a-holic", "bator-watcher" myself.

Question - the 3 lil chicks that have hatched have turned half of my "0's" to "X's". Looks like one started to pip, then they turned the egg over. I just noticed it. The pip hole doesn't look the clean white like the others did. I don't notice any movement either. Do you think it exhausted it's energy while chipping away at the floor upside down? Would you do anything, or just wait?

Back
Top Bottom