What's your biggest pet peeve?

yuckyuck.gif

greyhorsewoman - your Corgi is adorable!
love.gif

1. Using the apostrophe S to pluralize words - it's rampant and it drives me BONKERS!
somad.gif

2. The term "new beginnings"...how can a beginning be anything but new?
3. People who treat their animals (especially their dogs) like humans and call it "spoiling". It's not spoiling, it's ruining.
4. People who can only talk about themselves.

wow i have a lot.

first of all, loud chewing!! ugh!! i just can't stand it! my dad doesn't know how to chew quietly and even with my ipod in, i can still here him. i almost pull my hair out!

another, people that are hippocrates!! i can't stand them! ugh! stick to one side. like they say people that care about what people think of them are dumb, then they say they won't read a certain book because of what people will think of them! thats just annoying.

people that judge automatically and critize everybody on what they do wrong, when really, they should be the one's fixing themselves.

when i'm in the car with my mom and she talks on the phone the whole time about stuff i don't really want to hear! then she yells at me because i get mad that for the full half hour in the car, she never said a thing to me.

sterotypes and stuff. like i get good grades so everyone assumes i have no life and i study my brains out each night. i don't study at all!! ugh. whatever i saw, they don't believe me. i just don't like it.

speaking of not believeing, when you say a true fact about YOURSELF THAT NO ONE ELSE WOULD KNOW and someones says you're lying! what?!?!?! you can't tell me i'm lying about myself!!!

also people that think they are oh so smart when they don't know anything.

well there are probably more, but they are more about one certain person **cough cough dad cough cough sister brother cough cough** so they aren't general pet peeves. its just things that they do that bug me that you really can't describe. anyways, yep thats what bugs me!

Stupid teen agers who post on national websites before they think *ahem DD ahem** and then get mad because their mother tells them they are being inapropriate.

Back
Top Bottom