Whats YOUR Dog's Name?

Mugsy Malone, he just looked and acted like a gangster from the moment we got him...and being an Irish Catholic from Boston it had to be that kind of name. We were told his Mom was a purebred Husky, Dad was a neighborhood volunteer, the entire litter was surrendered to the humane society. We lost him two summers ago.

152246757_UMQ42-M.jpg

Brodie is a border terrier. He is our perfect dog. We got him a year and a half before Mugsy passed. His name means second son, and it was appropriate because he was our second boy.
281961703_xcaYc-M.jpg

Laney

Is it Ok that I just teared up seeing that picture of Mugsy?

Last edited:
Here's my babies...

Kenzie...she's a border collie mixed with who knows what. NEUROTIC, but I love her! She is definitely a special needs dog. She's about 9 or 10-ish (rescued about 5.5 yrs ago) and has progressive retinal dysplasia (she's hard of seeing), has masticatory myositis (possibly polymyositis, but the vets says it's the same treatment (steroids), so no need to keep testing), anxiety and I swear she is hard of hearing at times (or just doesn't listen). But, she's my baby and I wouldn't trade her for nothing!
big_smile.png

5048_p1000826_adjusted.jpg

This is Mika. She showed up at our front door one day when she was ~6 mos old...she's almost 5 now. She quickly wrapped DH around her pinky toe! She's an Australian Cattle Dog (vet has her listed as a purebred...but who knows. They can be this color if in a herding stock, but definitely not show stock). Either way, she is a great dog with a huge personality!!
5048_p1000784.jpg

Here is DH's best friend, Casey (an American Pit/Australian Shepherd mix...her parents were purebreds)! She'll be 9 yrs old in May and still thinks she is a puppy. DH says she is slowing down, but that's just because she isn't a tazmanian devil anymore
th.gif
(acts like a normal puppy now!). She recently tore her MCL while running around and is pending leg surgery to fix it.
5048_p1000676.jpg

This is Casey spoiled....
5048_casey_on_a_cold_winter_morning_2.jpg

Rudy!!!! our beloved German Shepherd. 4 years old (real German not American shepherd) Dark mahogony red/black....
Rudy means "red wolf" he is by best friend and a real attack dog!!!!! trained to protect. No one gets near our homw with out Rudy knowing it. He watches the chickens coop all night and is a real working dog.

His REAL name! " Ansel Rudy Barron Von Kellerhaus" Ansel = A diety/a servant
Rudy = A red wolf
Barron = Ruler
Von kellerhaus = The breeder

And "Ginger" a black lab mix donated to us from my daughter... she is so sweet and licks her toes all day, she must have clean feet.

Yellow Lab- Jessie
Maltese- Thor (we didnt name him, the past owners did)
onsense-zu- Willy (we didnt name him either lol my dads name is Willy and mines Will so we are all confused
roll.png
)

Twister, my four legged CHILD.... he is 17! I just ADORE him.

41027_nov212009_047.jpg

We have Darla (stray that made home with us about 11 yrs ago... she is three legged. Had to have an amp when she was puppy---she lost use of the front leg ..
41027_nov212009_094.jpg

We have Pal and Doo (sorry no pics uploaded)

and here is my mother's Cairn terrier, Wally...
41027_img_0228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom