Whats YOUR Dog's Name?

No pics but I have
Riley - red brindle Greyhound, retired racer (his registered name is Dallas No Doubt) he is 9
Rain - Malamute approx 6, maybe 7 years old, rescue

over the rainbow bridge
Milo - my first dog, a fawn and white Greyhound, retired racer. He was the best dog ever!!!
Kaelyn - black and white female Greyhound, retired racer

I fostered a Beagle and named her Peanut...she was just a little thing. I took her in a s rescue and kept her until she was healthy and spayed, then found her a home

Lady- English setter(12 years old and still my best mouser)
Lady14April08.jpg

Snoopy- Beagle/Basset cross
Snoopy14Apr08.jpg

Herbie- Cairn Terrier(my buddy)
Herbieshaircut.jpg

Haley- Rat Terrier(a little Diva)
Haley13Aug09.jpg

Quote:
I must be a geek too since I know who all of those people are (except I didn't know Sydney Brenner....name sounded familiar, but I had to look it up). Ok..Ok...I KNOW that I am geek!!
roll.png
lol.png

lau.gif

Yeah, we pick the less obscure ones for the permanent dogs so people 'get it'
wink.png
Most people that have met the dogs think we are nuts.
Just don't get us started on the cats, the ones we name are usually colors or gemstones (Ashe, Sumi, Topaz, Onyx) The ones that came to us with their names have 'stories'.

*Scrappie Doo- chihuahua- fawn with black mask

*Tinkerbell- chihuahua- light tan/almost a peach color with chocolate colored nose.

*Pudge (aka Chewie-cause she chews everything) chihuahua- light cream

*Bruiser- chihuahua-foster dog-rehomed now

*Blaze- (aka Blazer Boo, or Fubar) Blue heeler mix-No longer with us lived 14 years

*Freckles- Border Collie- was kidnapped and never found when I was 8

*Ginger Snap- German Shepard, Had to put down cause she had a disorder that couldnt be treated.

Quote:
I must be a geek too since I know who all of those people are (except I didn't know Sydney Brenner....name sounded familiar, but I had to look it up). Ok..Ok...I KNOW that I am geek!!
roll.png
lol.png

lau.gif

Yeah, we pick the less obscure ones for the permanent dogs so people 'get it'
wink.png
Most people that have met the dogs think we are nuts.
Just don't get us started on the cats, the ones we name are usually colors or gemstones (Ashe, Sumi, Topaz, Onyx) The ones that came to us with their names have 'stories'.

lol.png
My cat is Jade.
smile.png
(I was wanting his brother, who was going to be named either Onyx or Malachite, but no such luck on getting him).

Chewie and Skippy. Chewie had a horrible skin infection when we got him that caused him to be itchy and chew and scratch himself constantly. Henceforth, my kids named him Chewie. Skippy does a funny little dance, skipping thing when he is happy, so of course, he had to be named Skippy.

Chewie:
9311_dscn0928.jpg

Skippy:
9311_dscn0927.jpg

Back
Top Bottom