Whats YOUR Dog's Name?

This is my dane (black one) Maddie and her uncle Bandit

Maddie giving me "the eye" for making her sit in the front seat...she would much rather lay in the back area.

the infamous "cockroach" pose

as you can tell my little sweet doggie is very spoiled :)
Her name Maddie came from when she was a puppy. I am friends with the lady who had her litter and i had been around all of them since day 1. When Maddie was about 2 weeks old she developed her evil little personality...every time you would pick her up, she would growl. So from then on out, the name Mad Maddie just stuck. She was (and still is) the biggest pain in my butt, but I love that dog more than anything
big_smile.png

. My baby boy Ryder I got him from the shelter a year ago he is cattle dog mix he is my four legged child as I don't have kids yet :)

Sonya(Black German Shepard), Charlie( Bostan Terrier) Buddy ( Black Lab)

These are my dogs who have passed away and gone to doggy heven, Montana ( Corgi mix), bandit ( dalmation), and Duke ( yella lab)

Sunny
Golden shes so sweet and follows you everywhere!! shes also protective of our yard smart and eager to please and learn loves loves loves the water!! and playing and chasing animals (shes not allowed to be with the chickens haha)
altho goldens are known for having hip problems as they get older (she doesn't have any hip problems but she messed up the leg last winter)

my friends dogs names are jack, Bentley, murfy, (my friends are cat people if any ;)

good luck! whatever you pick you will love dogs are the best! show them love and they will show you twice as much back
ps my cats name is lily (molly past away) and the chickens are penny, jovie, jo jo, daisy, zenna, and missy

Back
Top Bottom