What's your dream?

Last night's dream was that I was in a pickup truck driving around with another guy with a giant TV in the back. Well, that was this morning before I woke up.
Too funny! Do you need a big tv? 43 inches is big enough for my tiny house but with my vision I'll be looking for a gigantic one when i move! My greatest dream is that my soon to be college graduate daughter resettles somewhere close to me down south and abandons this godforsaken arctic hellhole that is northern Maine, lol! Oh and a huge house! And 100 chickens in a huge yard!
Tiny houses are the absolute worst!

I dreamed my dog was throwing up and what do you know...I sleep through the loudest noise (well, not the fire alarm!) but somehow I can sense she needs me even when everything is quiet.
But this thread was supposed to be about your ideal chicken setup...I guess (don't want to hijack it)! :)
I like all ideas! Keep them coming. Hoping your pup is ok though!

Too funny! Do you need a big tv? 43 inches is big enough for my tiny house but with my vision I'll be looking for a gigantic one when i move! My greatest dream is that my soon to be college graduate daughter resettles somewhere close to me down south and abandons this godforsaken arctic hellhole that is northern Maine, lol! Oh and a huge house! And 100 chickens in a huge yard!
Tiny houses are the absolute worst!
I don't actually want a big TV. Too much space. Vision Pro would be fine if I used Apple stuff all the time.

I want a nice big coop with a office for me in the back.

Back
Top Bottom