Whats Your Dreams?

Quote:
This might be hard to get...
lol.png

well the other night i had a dream that zombies invaded a village that was actually my living room and we had to throw baking soda on them to make them leave, but i don't think that's what you meant by 'dreams'
big_smile.png

seriously though, i would love to live somewhere with more acrege in new england with all kinds of poultry, goats, a cow, barn cats and dogs and maybe a pet pig or two and to breed quality seramas
fl.gif

My dreams are fairly simple. I'm still young, twenty-three, so hopefully I will have lots of time to work on achieving them.
smile.png

I want to be able to own my own average-sized house, maybe three bedrooms two bathrooms, without being horribly broke and stressed all the time. I want that house to have a decent amount of property so I can set up lots of nice pens for poultry. I want to have at least a few large, predator-proofed, easy-on-the-eyes chicken coops and runs. I want a few more large runs, somewhat landscaped, for exotic pheasants and ducks. These coops and runs will likely be the fanciest thing I'll want. I will not be having children, so this is where my income will go other than bills, haha. Of course I want to have lots of rescued animals of different species on my property.

I want a stable job involved with saving animals in some capacity. I have this right now, but don't make enough to live on comfortably if I wasn't living with my parents. Or maybe I would if I was much better at budgeting than I am.
wink.png

A car that I enjoy driving, doesn't have any major blemishes, has nice speakers to listen to music, and good gas mileage. My current car is great considering it was $2000 and I've had it for a few years, but it is old and the bumper covers are messed-up, and it needs some repairs.

I think that's mostly what I want.

My dream is to become a actress make money them move to an island wheres theirs no people a pair a lions and a pair of tigers and budgies flying above with a horse and chickens. and a nice house

World peace.
And lots of chickens for everyone.
Hey, wait... maybe that's why everyone is so mad at each other...
A chicken for everyone! Or maybe more than one.... more like ten!
And good heathcare for everyone, too!

Back
Top Bottom