Whats your favorite color? POLL

Favorite color?

• Total voters
This is also a great one.

Attachments

• 1471A7ED-05DF-4753-92B3-B8AC54E368A7.jpeg
    1471A7ED-05DF-4753-92B3-B8AC54E368A7.jpeg
    330.4 KB · Views: 1
Oof that's hard because I'm the weird person who only likes certain shades of colors, but I can't generalize and say I love the entire spectrum of a color. For example, I'm not a fan of lime green or kelly green, but I love sage and army green. I don't like bright purple, but I love lavender and shades of plum. I don't like hot pink, but I like a soft rosy pink. I don't like turqoise, but I like dusty blue and navy blue. I don't like straight up brown, but I like beige and taupes. I don't usually like bright red, but I like maroon and burgundy. I could go on forever😅

Oof that's hard because I'm the weird person who only likes certain shades of colors, but I can't generalize and say I love the entire spectrum of a color. For example, I'm not a fan of lime green or kelly green, but I love sage and army green. I don't like bright purple, but I love lavender and shades of plum. I don't like hot pink, but I like a soft rosy pink. I don't like turqoise, but I like dusty blue and navy blue. I don't like straight up brown, but I like beige and taupes. I don't usually like bright red, but I like maroon and burgundy. I could go on forever😅
I'm totally the same.
I love teal blue but despise baby blue. 🤷‍♀️

So muted not straight colors.

Back
Top Bottom