Whats your favorite incubator?

My last hatch was 6 out of 7. This hatch all were developing i candled 2 last night as im impatient and our power had went out a few days ago for over a hour. And one was developing one had started but doesnt seem to be developing any more.
Hopefully you get a decent hatch. :fl I've found that even Little Giants, which are notorious for poor temperature control, can be babied into good hatch rates if you're obsessive enough (and work from home.)

As im looking for a new incubator im wondering what your favorite one is?
I was gonna fo with the Nuture right 360 but there is a lot of mixed reviews on people saying the quality had went down in the last few years.
I have a 360 and I would not buy it again. It's VERY cheaply made, the cover design is really bad. It's full of hot/cold spots, it only rotates in one direction. I just dont see it going for the long run(just too cheaply made).

I had an Rcom Pro10 plus. Very nice working unit, really cool interface and a true set and forget. This thing does everything, like Auto temp, humi, turn, and raised the humi auto maticly at day 18. The bad, it has a weak heater, a very thin plastic, and need the room temp to be 71*f~77*f. I keep my house at 68*f and the Rcom did not like that at all.
I also own a Brinsea Ovation 28 EX. It keep temp and humi at a rock solid level, with my room temp dipping down to 61*f. I've use 4 govee thermometers. In the 360 they varied by 2*F+/-, in the Rcom 1.6*f +/-, and the Brinsea 0.2*f. Brinsea put there R&D into case design and flow rates. the other two do not. The Rcom takes the cake for way cool interface, while the Brinsea has an very poor outdated display and no countdown. The 360 is just your off the self Chinese design/parts.
Here's a screen shot of the brinsea temps. This is why I'll only use the Brinsea.
Brinsea temps-1.jpg

I have a 360 and I would not buy it again. It's VERY cheaply made, the cover design is really bad. It's full of hot/cold spots, it only rotates in one direction. I just dont see it going for the long run(just too cheaply made).

I had an Rcom Pro10 plus. Very nice working unit, really cool interface and a true set and forget. This thing does everything, like Auto temp, humi, turn, and raised the humi auto maticly at day 18. The bad, it has a weak heater, a very thin plastic, and need the room temp to be 71*f~77*f. I keep my house at 68*f and the Rcom did not like that at all.
I also own a Brinsea Ovation 28 EX. It keep temp and humi at a rock solid level, with my room temp dipping down to 61*f. I've use 4 govee thermometers. In the 360 they varied by 2*F+/-, in the Rcom 1.6*f +/-, and the Brinsea 0.2*f. Brinsea put there R&D into case design and flow rates. the other two do not. The Rcom takes the cake for way cool interface, while the Brinsea has an very poor outdated display and no countdown. The 360 is just your off the self Chinese design/parts.
Here's a screen shot of the brinsea temps. This is why I'll only use the Brinsea.
View attachment 3730261
That incubator wouldnt work in our house during the winter our house barely gets to 70 degrees in the winter.
Ive looked into the Brinsea Ovation.

Back
Top Bottom